Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Internet Marketing Tips - Finding the Hot Niches

By Steven Wagenheim

The key to having success with Internet marketing is finding a niche that you can easily conquer. The problem that many marketers face is that they either can't find these niches or don't know how to go about looking for them. Well, it's no big secret. Niche research is more straight forward than most people realize. Once I explain to you just how simple it is, you'll be amazed that you didn't think of this stuff sooner.

First thing you have to do is stop thinking like a marketer and start thinking like a consumer. When you have a problem (we all have problems) what do you do? If your only resource was the Internet, what would you do? Well, I don't know about you, but I'd head on over to Google and type in whatever problem it was I was having. Maybe I'd type in something that suggests I'm looking for a solution too. So let's take an example so you can see how easy it is.

Let's say I've got terrible acne and I'm looking for a solution. Well, I can start by typing in something like, "acne problems" in the hopes that I'll find something that discusses common acne problems. That's one way of going about it. Another way is to go right for the solution and type in something like "acne cure" or "acne treatment." Now, if I don't want something that involves drugs, I'll type in "natural acne cure" or "natural acne treatment." However, this is just part of the equation.

Next step is to see how many searches these keyword phrases are getting. This can be easily done by using a free keyword service like Wordtracker. Just type the phrase in and it will tell you exactly how many people are searching for that phrase each day. The key is that you want to look for keyword phrases that give you two things. The first is a decent number of daily searches. Otherwise, there is probably no money to be made in that niche. The second thing is you want to stay away from phrases that have the word "free" in them. The reason is because people looking for free are less likely to spend money.

The hot niches are the ones with the most searches. It's really that simple. Why people try to complicate things is beyond me, but essentially it comes down to what people are looking for and how many people are looking for that thing.

Just like with anything else when it comes to sales.

To YOUR Success,

Steven Wagenheim

Want to get your hot little hands on 30 niches that I have personally researched and discovered to be prime targets to make cash easily? Visit my site at http://www.nicheresearchrevolution.com/ and get your 30 niches TODAY! Nobody else in their right mind would even offer this at any price considering an expert would charge you $3,000 to research ONE niche. So rush to my site NOW and be one of the first to get your hands on this amazing package. Only 100 are going out at this price.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Steven_Wagenheim

Steven Wagenheim - EzineArticles Expert Author

No comments: